1. First, you need to go to the log-in page and type in your user name and password.
2. Once you will log-in, you will see your reader. This is where posts from other students in the class with appear.
3. Then, you go to My Sites and your blog name. Finally, clicking on New Post.
4. You can add a title and your text. If you don’t finish, click Save Draft. If you finish, click Submit for Review.
March is almost here…two more days! Today we are practicing for the March Classroom SOL challenge by writing a slice of life and linking it to this blog post. 3SB bloggers, please follow the directions below once you have written and posted your Slice.
1. Highlight and copy (Command C) the permalink.
2. Come back to that day’s post on the class blog: 3sbbloggers.edublogs.org
3. Go to the comments and paste (Command V) your permalink to make a new comment. You can even add the title of the post before your link.
4. Click “Post Comment”
You will need to do this each day that you write a Slice of Life in March. We will make sure that there is a new class post for each day (with the date) for you to post the link to your SOL. Let’s get blogging!